Exclusively launching at Spring Fair 2018, The Atelier is our brand new interactive feature installation that literally frames the future by revealing the gift and home trends happening now through to 2020, and has been designed to inspire and inform your buying decisions, and show you how to make it work for your business.
Discover original concepts and bestseller product recommendations as they are unveiled through compelling big-screen videos, and as you walk through our stunning gallery-inspired visually merchandised room sets which are filled to the brim with inspirational content, insight, products and imagery. It’s an immersive experience like never-before.
The trends decoded
We’ve worked with industry experts Pinterest, global trend forecasters, WGSN, One Click Retail and Coloro to curate an exciting experience aimed to help you:
- Learn more about what’s selling right now, with the very latest hot lists from Amazon and Pinterest - perfect for short orders and marketing
- Explore diversification options for your product offering
- Choose the perfect products for next season and beyond
- Pick up display techniques you might not have thought of – strong visual merchandising will draw more customers into your shop!
- Gain unique and exclusive insight into future trends from WGSN and Coloro
Where can I find The Atelier?
The main attraction is in Hall 20, so head there as soon as you arrive at Spring Fair to learn about home and gift trends through four explorative room settings, each focussed on different insight and time frames, from current trends through to 2020.
Jewellery & Watch will also be home to The Atelier, with this area focusing on jewellery and watch insights, products and covering trends from 2018 to 2019 in two unique displays.