A re-edited, refreshed show experience is coming.
The Spring Fair Floorplan 2020
- Every gifting category have been brought together into the one buying destination, creating the largest gathering of gift inspiration in Europe.
- Three exciting trend stops to discover. Visit the Greetings Café in Hall 2, The Party Playground and Winter Wonderland Café in Hall 5.
- Take note! The Retail Skills Theatre in Hall 1 is where you’ll gain invaluable practical advice and retail skills know-how from top industry leaders and consultants.
- Jewellery & Watch is now located in Hall 1, right next to Fashion.
- No need to use the NEC Skywalk. Simply head to Hall 4 for easy access to Hall 9 via the link walkway. Use the link in Hall 5 for easy access to Hall 8.
- Home & Living is the largest continuous laid-out offering of lifestyle, home and interior products in the UK.
- Hall 6 is home to the Inspiring Retail Stage. Hear inspiring stories and expert-led trend sessions from keynote speakers and industry heavyweights.
- See what’s on trend at Spring Fair. The Summerhouse in Hall 20 is where you’ll find a handpicked edit of the most unique, inspirational and design-led products across home and gift.
- New to Spring Fair, Sourcing in Hall 18 is where buyers can come to source internationally and explore white label opportunities.
- Stop by the Design & Source Stage in Hall 18 for insights into trends, product design and international sourcing.
Start planning now
The Spring Fair 2020 Little Black Book has landed. Your ultimate pre-show planning tool. See what’s new and what’s happening this February.
We've divided the show floor into two ultimate buying destinations, Gifts and Home & Living. Each product sector has been colour-coded with a key 2021 trend colour from Colour Hive, our official trend partner to make it even easier to find the sectors and products you want, and discover some new inspiration along the way too.