Neve's Bees Cleansing Balm
We’ve selected the best, truly natural ingredients so you can enjoy the feel of soft, clean skin that glows with natural health.
- Wildcrafted Beeswax – with its propolis and honey intact is a natural exfoliator and humectant (works in a similar way to the synthetic hyaluronic acid), drawing water into the skin throughout the day, keeping it plump and refreshed.
- Organic Safflower oil – with its silky feel on the skin will help break up blackheads and other impurities.
- Organic Jojoba – the closest in composition to the oil your body naturally produces so is perfect to remove any pore clogging oil or grease from your face and replace it with natural, clean organic oil
- Organic Calendula – the nourishing benefits of calendula are traditionally used to help plump the surface of your skin giving you firmer, more supple skin. In the long term, both the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties have been used to help to protect your skin’s collagen and elastin supply.
- Kaolin clay – kaolin gently removes dirt and impurities from the skin without causing redness or irritation minimising appearance of pores and banishing blackheads, leaving the skin clear and clean.
How To Use
This balm is best used as the first cleanse as it breaks down make-up, SPF and any oils (sebum, sweat) on the surface of the skin.
Simply massage a small pea-sized amount of our natural facial cleanser into your face, then gently cover your face in a warm damp cloth (such as our organic muslin cloth) or flannel and wipe away the day (or night!). You can also use damp cotton wool. This helps remove all traces of oil, ensures maximum dirt removal and has the added benefit of gentle exfoliation.
If you like that ‘squeaky clean’ feel, try following with a water-based cleanse (like our Goat’s Milk & Honey Handmade Soap)
Follow up with a couple of drops of our nourishing Daily Face Serum, or a spritz from our Organic Rosewater and rich Night Balm.
Neve’s Bees Promise:
100 per cent natural, cruelty-free and UK-made. Housed in a glass jar with an aluminium lid – fully recyclable packaging. Good for you, good for the world….and what’s more, we donate 10% profits to wildlife charities to help bring back our wildflower meadows and the bees and other pollinators they support.
- £20 - £49
- Bath Products
- Skin Care
- Spa & Spiritual