Whether you’ve been to an exhibition before or not, locating exhibitors via their stand number within the halls can be a bit daunting. We’ve put together a quick intro, so you can find your way around.
At the Show
HOW TO FIND A STAND
Most stand numbers look like this: 5J86
5 is the first number = This is hall number 5
J is the letter =This is row number J
86 is the second set of numbers = This is the 86th stand in the row
However, some stand numbers look like this: 5J86-K87
This simply means that you can find the stand from two access points:
Hall 5, Row J, 86th Stand
Hall 5, Row K, 87th Stand
STEPS TO PLANNING YOUR ROUTE AROUND THE SHOW
WHY PLAN YOUR ROUTE?
The Circle Line is a continuous free shuttle service that collects and drops off from and to the following locations. You should never be waiting more than 5 minutes for a bus!
- Piazza Entrance for Halls 1-5
- Hall 9 for Atrium Express Entrance and easy access to Kitchen, Dining & Housewares, The Summerhouse and Contemporary Gift
- Hall 12 for Volume Gift & Home and DIY & Home Improvement
- Atrium Entrance 1&2 for Volume Gift & Home, DIY & Home
- Improvement Kitchen, Dining & Housewares and The Summerhouse
- Atrium Entrance 3 for Contemporary Gift, Beauty & Wellbeing and Fashion, Jewellery & Luggage
- Atrium Entrance 4 for Jewellery & Watch
- Hall 3 for Greetings & Gift
- Bridgelink for easy access to the Railway Station & Airport
- Hall 1 for Home
WHICH HALL SHOULD YOU ENTER FROM?
Once you have collected your badge or have shown your printed badge at the entrance you can access the Spring Fair show from any hall.Depending on which appointment, exhibitor or show sector you'd like to visit first, decide which hall number you'd like to start your journey from.
FIRST TIME VISITING?
Here a few things that are good to know!
If you have a coat, or a bag (or lots of bags) and you arrive at the show before you check into your hotel, then there cloakrooms in the main piazza at all show entrances that you can access for a fee (or for free at the Seasons Club in Halls 9 and 19 if you’re a VIP!). Drop your bags off and enjoy the show luggage-free.
The NEC has free wifi that is available to all visitors at the show.
FOOD & DRINK
As well as the feature cafes that are unique to Spring Fair, the NEC also has a host of food and drink options including Subway, Starbucks, self-service cafés and more. Whether you’re looking for sandwiches, sausage rolls, salads or kosher options, there is something for you across all of the halls. Food and drink points are marked on the floorplans (which you can find in the Little Black Book, Show Catalogue and the A-Z) and clearly marked around the NEC.
If you have any more questions try our visitors FAQ page.