The Unique Paper Company
We are an established independent British manufacture of high-quality affordable gift wrap and decorative accessories. All our products are designed in the UK, with our wraps all being produced in our own factories in Suffolk and Essex. We combine short lead times, dedicated staff and high-quality products to ensure our customers are always receiving an excellent service.
We are fully committed to contributing towards a greener economy whilst at the same time satisfying customer demand. With this in mind, we have developed two Unique brands:
- All paper FSC® certified and fully recyclable.
- Inks and adhesive water based and non-toxic
- Glitter used is Deco Bioglitter™ - the world’s only certified freshwater biodegradable alternative to glitter. Derived from wood pulp, sustainable, and independently certified to biodegrade in natural, freshwater environment. The percentage coverage of Bioglitter™ applied in our designs complies with paper and board recycling guidelines.
- All wrap designed, printed and converted in the UK, reducing environmental impact.
- All paper from sustainable sources and a minimum of 90gsm.
- Inks and adhesive used are non-toxic and water based.
Come and view our exciting wrap collections. Alternatively, if you are looking for something more bespoke we are experienced developing own label product using our design studio and extensive library, or printing from your own artwork.
Festive Charm - a cheerful and appealing collection of pouplar festive imagery, embellished with the world leading eco-friendly bioglitter™. Deco Bioglitter™ is TÜV Austria, ‘OK biodegradable WATER’ c ...
Happy Brights - a bold graphic eco friendly range of gift wrap with an eye catching vibrancy and an effortless design content. Printed on recyclable paper with non toxic water based inks and fully rec ...
Love the Earth - captures the very essence of ecology and caring for our planet. Featuring whimsical imagery, topical phrases and eye-catching patterning - all printed with water based inks on sustain ...