Tallon International Ltd
Hall: Hall 1 Stand: 1C10-D11, 1C20-D21
Our vision is to be the number 1 choice for all Stationery and Seasonal Goods customers who are seeking to maximise sales and profit opportunities with high quality products.
How we do it:
- By putting customers at the heart of everything we do, making Tallon the easiest and most enjoyable company to do business with.
- By offering true value for money products with strong branding, underpinned with market leading design, stock availability and operational excellence.
- Through our in-house design team we offer a tailored bespoke product development service whilst imparting our expert knowledge for the benefit of our customers.
- Strong manufacturing partnerships with a truly global supply chain portfolio leading the market in the supply of high quality products through tailored delivery services.
- A commitment to maintain and evolve our global supply chain with a relentless drive for responsibly sourced sustainable products and materials, from ethical supply bases.
Sustainability Role in overall company's strategic plansWe are constantly changing the way we operate and produce our products. Constantly assessing our internal procedures to ensure we are on-trakc with our sustainability goals.Sustainability initiativesElectric fleet and warehouse machinery. Full LED lighting with motion sensors.Pledges for the yearFurther reducing plastics and product pack sizes to save freight, weight and fuel.Sustainable ProductsEasynote vegan friendly diariesEco 100% recycled AND recyclable note books and padsAT THE FAIRNEW TO THE FAIRSocial equity at your companySEDEX member and implementation of our ethical policy and work place initiatives.Certified sustainable products by third partyCERTIFIEDCertified byFSCPackagingOur packaging is plastic freeOur packaging is made with recycled contentWe are in the process of making our packaging plastic freeWe are in the process of making our packaging compostableArtbox creative play packaging redesign. All plastic bags are 30% minimum post consumer waste material. All plastic where possible has been removed and replaced with alternative packaging materials.MaterialsWe have products made from recycled materialsOur products are plastic freeWe have created products that provide an alternative to single use plasticWe have products made from sustainability sourced raw materialsFSC certified paper on ALL diary and calendar print & publishing. All gift bags are also FSC certified.Ethical ConsiderationsFair wages are paid to the people who make our productsOur products are made by people employed in good working conditionsWe have mapped our entire supply chainWe challenge our suppliers to report any ethical issues they identifyWe have an ethical policyWithin the workplace where our products are made there is commitment to Non-Discrimination Gender Equality and Freedom of Associationwe are a member of SEDEX and audit all factories annually.Enviromental ImpactOur products are created to help consumers try and reduce their carbon footprintWe have a sustainability policyWe consider the environmental impact when creating our productsSome of the processes we use to manufacture products are energy efficientSome of the processes we use to manufacture products are water efficient