Make wooden objects with LS100 laser
The following wood materials can be easily processed with a LS100 laser:
- Composite wood: MDF, HDF
- Natural wood
- Precious wood
- Solid wood
- Plywood: Veneer, Multiplex
- Oriented strand board (OSB): fiberboard, particleboard, chipboard, flakeboard...
Main wood applications:
- Models (Architect, hobby and craft)
- Signs and displays
- Trophy and awards
- Interior design (artistic items)
- Toys (educational)
- Crafts (furniture manufacturing)
- Art (inlays, marquetry)
- Celebration (Christmas decoration, wishes and event cards)
- Packaging and prototyping
Our solutions, from a wood sheet, can create kerf, hinge, or malleable area to give a potential movement.
It opens innovative possibilities such as large book covers, mechanisms or any complex shape.