Journey Through Time: Introducing our new Zappi Co. dinosaur toy figures.
Here at TGS we are excited to announce the addition of our new line of hand-held dinosaur figures to our already extensive collection of soft plush dinosaur toys under the Zappi Co® brand!
These toy figures are perfect for children aged 3-12 to learn about & explore the world of prehistoric creatures through imaginative play. The realistic dinosaur figure line includes a variety of species from the Triassic, Jurassic, & Cretaceous Periods; such as the Brachiosaurus, Spinosaurus, & T-Rex, which are available in both red/black & green/black. We also have a Quetzalcoatlus, Mosasaurus, Ankylosaurus, & Stegosaurus, available in green/black.
Not only are these toy figures entertaining, they are also safe, meeting Toy Safety Directive 2009/48/EC . At Zappi Co®, we take pride in ensuring that all of our products meet these standards, so that parents & collectors alike can have peace of mind while their children engage in creative & pretend play.
It has long been understood that play is an essential part of a child's development, with scientists & paediatricians identifying six types of basic play activity. Our new dinosaur figures can enable all of these:
· Cooperative Play: Children can play with others, sharing dinosaur figures & making them interact, while developing social skills & working on communication & negotiation.
· Independent Play: The realism & handy size of our dinosaur figures encourages children to use their imaginations & play independently while creating scenarios & stories with their dinosaur toys.
· Linguistic Skills: Learning the names of different dinosaurs & other prehistoric creatures, as well as their characteristics & habitats, can help children improve their language skills & expand their vocabulary.
· Motor Skills: As they position & move the dinosaur figures, children improve their fine motor skills & hand-eye coordination.
· Visual Development: Our figures’ detailed design & textures can help children develop their visual observation skills as they take in all of the features of the dinosaurs & compare them to other objects.
· Maths Concepts: By sorting, grouping, & comparing the size & features of different dinosaur figures, children can learn mathematical concepts such as counting, size comparison, & number sense.
The toy figures are manufactured from PVC & TPR which are both safe for children's toys:
PVC, or polyvinyl chloride, is a strong & rigid plastic that is commonly used in pipe fittings, window frames, & inflatable products.
TPR, or thermoplastic rubber, is a more flexible & rubbery type of plastic. Often used in shoe soles, which are of course waterproof.
If you're looking for something a little cuddlier or a bit bigger, we offer a wide range of soft plush dinosaurs in our Zappi range, all of which are stuffed with 100% recycled plastic bottles. We also have a line of toys made with 100% recycled materials in our Eco range.