08 Feb 2021
Compostable Mailing Bags
- Extremely lightweight allowing you to minimise postal costs.
- 100% biodegraded into organic fertilizer within 90 days in an ideal compost environment.
- Made from PBAT 70% , PLA 5% and cornstarch 25%
- Meet ASTM D6400, EN13432, AS4736 and AS5810 Compostable Standard
- Both home compost(6-12 months) and Industrial compost (3-6 months)
- Shelf life of compostable mailer bag is 12-18 months after production
- Our range of compostable & biodegradable bags are perfect alternative to traditional plastic mailing bags.
- 100% moisture resistant.
- Puncture and tear proof, making them able to withstand rough handling.
- All season glues. Once the self-adhesive strip is peeled, sealed and settled, the bag is permanently closed.
- Tamper evident and provides high confidentiality during transit.