The Balancing Act: How to promote your business online while running your shop
From choosing the correct platform for your website to recognising the power of social media, learn how to harness the power of the internet while still maintaining the balance between running your physical and virtual shops.
Hear about the importance of photography, staying current and essential website tips which will keep your customers coming back for more.
Promoting your business online (Plus your bricks and mortar shop)
- Social media (Facebook - Twitter - Instagram)
- Blogs - SEO - Keywords
- Online/local business listings
Content, tone and photography
- The importance of photography and seasonal updates (Fresh, new content).
- How to write good and interesting copy.
- Working with local community groups.
Website vs Facebook business Page
- Does a shop need a website?
- Who will design your website - Cost & Time.
- Who will design/run/maintain/update your website - Cost, experience and time.
- Time management (Identify what is most important to your business/delegate)